Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Discovery & Development

Today I have found out something really interesting that has build some interest in the company's work scope. Basically OMG is doing a lot of pipeline job for a bigger company namely Petronas and also Murphy. While Google-ing for more information on Oil and Gas industry, I have found a website where a detailed information about pipelaying project is explained. Here is the link of the website. It was written by an experience Field Engineer.

Offshore Oil & Gas Future Development

I do need some time for myself to read and have a better understanding. I have consulted with my supervisor and he asked me to read the whole content of the website and note down the terms or anything that I don't understand for further discussions with him.

This morning I attended a meeting with a Business Consultant to accompany En Azlan. The meeting is to discuss the OMG ISO9001 Project and En. Azlan have asked the trainee to give a helping hand on the documentation of the ISO9001.

No comments:

Post a Comment