Sunday, April 11, 2010

Research

Sorry for not updating the blog for the past few days. Currently I am under an assignment given by our Administration Executive, En Zamri, on certain criteria in expanding the company. Currently I am doing on the elements of the downstream of an oil and gas. Downstream is the term used for the development in the onshore activities. I am researching on the part listed below:

1) Design & Engineering
2) Fabrication
3) Project Management
4) Maintenance & Repair

We are required to make a summary on our understanding for each of the elements. Now I am still gathering the sufficient information for the assignment and hopefully I am able to complete the task before the due date which is on Tuesday. More about Oil and Gas Industry coming your way next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment